With growing competition and economic challenges, law firms are facing ever increasing pressure to become even more commercial. There are now stricter regulatory changes with so many data protection acts and legal guidelines to follow that staying compliant is a full time job in itself.
And with the increase of cybercrime, with the wealth of confidential data and vast sums of money that the legal sector manage, you could be prime targets for cyberattacks.
Our Cloud based solutions could take away a lot of these issues for you, making sure your business is compliant, secure and protected.
- IT Plans designed just for you so that you only pay for what you need and one payment each month to suit your budget
- Confidence that all data is kept securely, and can be restored in the event of a disaster
- Support on hand 24/7, and guaranteed access to the latest systems and technology
- Faster connectivity, keeping you going whenever and wherever you operate your business from
- Reduced admin time, better productivity for you and your staff allowing you to focus on business growth and success
- Secure document sharing – making it easier to work in collaboration with your teams and clients by allowing them to access your systems (where relevant) and update documents in real time. Wherever you are, you can progress work with your clients and ensure that the flow of work isn’t halted due to technology or location.
- Keep your clients’ data secure - You handle a lot of sensitive information, and it’s vital your clients can trust that it’s kept in safe hands. Storing your data in the cloud is one of the most secure data options you will find negating the threat of hacking or an attack.
- Complete confidence that your systems are compliant with the most rigorous regulations - Keeping data secure and operating in a cohesive, transparent way, you can be confident you comply with all the latest regulations
- Data back-up – should the worst happen – fire, flood, theft or other disaster, then your data can easily be restored with the minimum of fuss, allowing you to continue with your business as if nothing had ever happened.
- Mobile and Flexible Working - Allow more face to face time with your team and with your clients. Cloud based software takes away the constraints of office-based working and frees you and your staff up to network, meet clients, and help you grow your business. Spend more time with your team, whether in person or through online telephony technology.
- Increased productivity with reduced operating costs – by implementing cloud software you can to streamline your processes, reduce complexity, lower your overheads and focus on your own business growth
Find Out More...
Businesses of all sizes can benefit from professional IT support and guidance. To see how we could work together, get in touch today.
Call us to talk to one of our experienced IT Consultants
Download our free factsheets