Working in professional services, your focus has to be on your clients and the service that you are providing. But with a whole host of wider issues to contend with such as regulation and competition, it can make your working environment even more challenging.
However, moving towards a cloud based system can take a large number of these factors out of the equation. Here’s how:
- Data and document sharing – making it easier to work in collaboration with your clients by allowing them to access your systems (where relevant) and update documents in real time. Wherever you are, you can progress a project with your clients and ensure that the flow of work isn’t halted due to technology or location.
- Reducing your overheads – with less need to invest in bulky IT systems or maintenance costs, you’ll be able to save time and money with the ease of one monthly payment and no unexpected IT surprises.
- Peace of mind –data protection laws mean that you need to take measures to ensure your clients’ data is kept safe and secure, and a cloud based system will give you that security. Together with data back-up systems, you can not only keep information confidential and protected against cyber attacks, but also should the worst happen and you are the victim of theft or a natural disaster, you can easily restore all files and continue working with no interruption to service.
- Flexible working –ensure that you are keeping in touch and spending valuable face-to-face time with clients by easily working on the move, meaning that your business can keep running while you are on the road. No need to sacrifice client time for office time.
- Put yourself ahead of the competition - Cloud based systems have been proven to increase productivity by allowing you and your employees to work whenever and wherever. Reducing admin time and giving you the opportunity to focus on what you do best will mean you can undertake more projects as well as price yourself more competitively, giving you the edge over the others and helping you to grow your business.
Working with Host My Office will give you:
- Tailored packages so you only pay for what you need and one payment each month to suit your budget
- Peace of mind that all data is kept securely, and can be restored in the event of a disaster
- Support on hand 24/7, and guaranteed access to the latest systems and technology
- Faster connectivity, keeping you going whenever and wherever you operate your business from
- Reduced admin time, better productivity for you and your staff allowing you to focus on business growth and success