The legal environment is ever changing, and firms have to adapt to stay ahead of the competition. With regulatory changes, data protection changes and an increasing threat from cyber attacks, there are more pressures on law firms to ensure their systems are compliant and secure.
Those working in the legal industry typically handle a lot of sensitive data, and large sums of money from house sales, wills, etc. and so it’s imperative to protect that information from potential cyber attacks. Criminals are becoming more sophisticated and attacks more frequent, and you could pay the penalty for not protecting your clients’ data properly.
A cloud based solution is the answer to managing your legal business. It reduces admin time, promotes flexible working and gives you peace of mind that your systems are properly protected, leaving you to focus on your clients and building the business.
- The latest encryption and firewalls - These will protect data from hacking attempts by cyber criminals. Not only that, adding secure data backup will ensure that should anything happen to your IT systems, you can restore files and documents as they were – with no disruption to your business.
- The ability to introduce flexible working - meaning your staff don’t have to stop once they leave the office. Make the most of travel time, and encourage a wide pool of talent with the option for working from home outside of traditional working hours. As the working environment changes, so can you to keep ahead of the competition.
- Reduce time spent on admin - With legal systems easily integrated within cloud based systems, you can benefit from real-time updates, file sharing and multiple editors working on a document, increasing productivity and time better spent on the tasks that you trained for.
- Better connectivity - Why limit your client pool to close geographical location? With a hosted telephony service, you can communicate with clients as if you were sitting in front of them, and arrange team meetings with members without them having to all be in the same location. Progress shouldn’t be limited to physical proximity and it doesn’t have to with a hosted office system.
- Reduce the need for IT investment - Say goodbye to bulky servers, expensive upgrades and unnecessary expense on a member of staff to maintain and look after your machines. Swap that for a whole team at your beck and call, and for a lower cost. Now that makes financial sense!
Working with Host My Office will give you:
- Tailored packages so you only pay for what you need and one payment each month to suit your budget
- Peace of mind that all data is kept securely, and can be restored in the event of a disaster
- Support on hand 24/7, and guaranteed access to the latest systems and technology
- Faster connectivity, keeping you going whenever and wherever you operate your business from
- Reduced admin time, better productivity for you and your staff allowing you to focus on business growth and success